Saturday, May 23, 2009

A week from tomorrow I will finally be in Armenia. It seems like I've been waiting to get started on this adventure for a long time, when in fact it's only been a few months. I am both anxious and a bit nervous about this impending challenge. But I know that I have a whole host of people praying for me while I'll be in Armenia, so I go with the comfort of those prayers. I can't promise how regularly I'll post on this blog, but I will try to be as consistent as possible.
Two years might seem like a long time at the beginning, but I'm sure it will go quickly and be over all too soon. So, as General MacArthur once said, "I will return."

3 comments:

  1. Only two years, it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, enjoyed dinner tonight and i hope your last day in G'boro goes well!!! Cheers Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good bye and good luck my friend. You are where you are supossed to be, so all will go well. i wwill miss you, but with "technology" you are only a room away! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete